A Letter To The Presiden

 “A Letter to the President”

Dear President Duterte,

 How are you sir? I hope you are healthy and doing well.

 I am a Grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School and being a Filipino student, I want you to know that I admire your initiative and courage to fulfil your duties as President of our country. I feel sad that some of the bad doings of other politicians in the local government has presumed by others to be reliantly the same reflection of your position. I understand the burden of fulfilling a very critical task of being the father of our nation. And for that I really admire you because despite the health crisis the whole world is facing, you are still there performing your job well just to protect the whole citizenry. With all the criticisms and allegations they have thrown over you, a good and courageous leader still stood out of you. Thank you very much for that Sir!

 I wish you good luck Sir for your remaining terms of being a President. I will continue to believe and respect you. I will pray that you will have wisdom as you make decisions and may the Lord God grants you good health to be able to lead us in righteousness and justice.

      Very truly yours,

     Lebron Patrick P. Singson

      Grade 10-Marcov of ISNHS

Reference:
https://images.app.goo.gl/gySoyPNReJ6xiWBD8

Comments

  1. As a Filipino, I admire our President because he is a Strong man even we have a lot of problem here in our country, still he do his best to solve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy to know that you are concern to our president. Im glad that you still support President Duterte despite his wrong doings sometimes. Continue trusting him because i believe that this is what he need. We must listen to what he says because i know that its hard for him to lead the country especially at his age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Lebron! I love the way you admire the President and hoe you care for him even though people criticize him nowadays. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you show appreciation for the efforts of the President amidst the onslaught of the pandemic. Your ideas and thoughts were well expressed. Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was impressed by your article. You truly believe in our president, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im admired how you show your love and care to our president.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vigan City Fiesta Celebration amidst the COVD 19 Pandemic

Vigan City’s 2nd Year Celebration of Binatbatan Festival of the Arts

Towards A More Resilient Philippines