NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

 New Year New Me

     Every year we use to make our New Year’s Resolution and most of the time we reminisce our bad attitudes and try to change them every beginning of the new year. We all wanted to change for the better because we all want to improve our personalities as the years pass by.

     Yes, new year is really new me! This year 2021 where pandemic still exists, I came to adopt to the new normal. As expected, I have to change my perspectives in life of which I have to adjust my usual activities to the new normal. Because of the health crisis we are experiencing, our family travels have been affected. We can not be able go to other places we are wishing for because of travel restrictions being implemented by the government. I became a homebody because most of the time I was confined inside our home to be safe from the corona virus. This year I learned to do household tasks and helped my parents to accomplish different tasks inside our house. 

     According to Gauma Buddha “Fools wait for a lucky day, but everyday is a lucky day for an industrious mam”. So this year 2021 I aim to become more industrious in helping my parents do household chores and even assisting my father in our family business by sorting the products for reselling and doing it inside our house. By doing this little things I would be of great help to my parents to augment our cost of living. They often times say that because of the pandemic the economy is going down and has affected many Filipinos and we have to be very vigilant to adjust to the new normal and become very initiative and industrious nowadays. 

     This new year I have to become more industrious in my studies and in helping my parents. I strongly believe that youth like me is the future of this generation. Despite the health crisis I have to be initiative  like my parents and ofcourse I can do it with their guidance and advices and that is to always do the right thing with integrity. 


https://images.app.goo.gl/tLZJi7A4hoca7Usi8

Comments

  1. It is nice to hear that you started developing yourself as 2021 just started. I wish you all the best in achieving your goals. And I agree that the advice and guidance of our parents can help us in enhancing ourselves. Have a lovely day and a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lebron! I really agree that we youth are the future of our generation. Continue to become industrious and helpful. Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leb! I like how you express your thoughts. Continue improving yourself to be better. I hope and pray that you will achieve all your goals in life. Have a great year ahead! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vigan City Fiesta Celebration amidst the COVD 19 Pandemic

Vigan City’s 2nd Year Celebration of Binatbatan Festival of the Arts

Towards A More Resilient Philippines