Best Describes Me

                      “Best Describes Me”


Finding something to describe myself is hard for I have changing personalities. My mind and opinion on things constantly change as I am still in the process of learning a lot and exploring on new things and experiences. My mind-set or outlook  changes as I learn something as I will realize my wrong thoughts about things right away. Nevertheless, a lot of people said that I am a good and  kind-hearted person.

I can say when it comes to dealing with my friends and classmates I can be dependable and easy to deal with because I am a very humble person. I do not choose friends based on status of their lives. In fact I can easily dealt with simple and happy persons like me. I was raised by my parents to be helpful and respectful with others just like them as these are the traits that moulds you as a better person. I am proud to say that I acquired those traits. I am also an adventurous person because I love to visit and explore other places especially those amazingly beautiful views of nature. I also love going to other places with my bicycle with me as I can appreciate the real beauty of nature around me. As I have said I love exploring things and my mind-set changes as I learn new things. It is good that I have with me my parents who always by my side guiding me, supporting me  and moulding me to be a good person.

Indeed, I can say that you will love me as person, as a friend, as a classmate, as a playmate, as a learner and as a young man because I am blessed with a wonderful parents who have raised and have taught me all the good manners and right conduct for to become the best person I could be. 




Comments

  1. I like how you Express you self. By just reading your Blog I know you're a good person. I just want to say to you is believe and trust yourself so that you will achieve your goals in life!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you express your authentic self. Glad to know that you were raised by your parents to be respectful and helpful to others. I know that you are good person with a good heart. Continue being yourself, no one can stop you from that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vigan City Fiesta Celebration amidst the COVD 19 Pandemic

Vigan City’s 2nd Year Celebration of Binatbatan Festival of the Arts

Towards A More Resilient Philippines